Built extra tough with a compact frame and 26" wheels.
- Reynolds 631 air hardened butted steel tubing. Like Reynolds 853, cold-drawn 631 tubing GAINS strength when heated making it a perfect material for TIG-welding.
- Compact frame design - more stepover height, lower centre of gravity, and more flex resistant - makes the Sardar a very stable load handler.
- The compact frame is especially good for smaller riders, including women.
- 26" wheels with shorter spokes are stronger than 700c wheels.
- Rigida double-walled rims, Shimano Alivio hubs, DT stainless steel spokes and Schwalbe tyres make a wheel package you can totally rely on.
- Shimano Deore chainset and gear - Totally reliable as we have come to expect from mid-price Shimano.
- V-brakes with V-brake-compatible drop-bar levers - intelligent specing.
- Shimano Dura-Ace bar-end gear shifters - reckoned to be the toughest gear levers. Allow you to change gear with your hands on the drops.
- Option - you can opt for the Sardar with Shimano STI Dual Control levers for £100 extra.
Write Your Own Review
Reynolds 631butted steel compact frame.
Rigida Aries double wall rims.
|Shimano Alivio hubs.|
|36 DT stainless steel spokes.|
|Schwalbe City Marathon 26x1.5" tyres.|
Shimano Dura Ace 27-speed bar-end shifters
Shimano Deore rear / LX front gears.
|Shimano Deore 26/36/46 chainset on Shimano sealed bottom bracket.|
|Shimano Deore 11-32 cassette.|
|Pedals:||Alloy with toeclips & straps.|
Shimano BRM420 V-brakes with Dia Compe BL-287 V-brake levers..
Drop handlebars on Ritchey forged alloy stem.
|Saddle:||WTB SST saddle - leather & Kevlar top.|
|Extras:||SKS chromoplastic mudguards.|
|Dawes 4-point-fitting alloy rear rack.|
|Low Rider alloy front rack.|
|Colour:||Rainbow Marmite - (changes colour).|
43, 46, 49, 52, 55. (equivalent to 49, 53, 57, 59 & 64cm respectively).