CatEye Volt 80XC Front USB RC
Optimised for urban riding this 80 lumen USB rechargeable front bicycle light is a lighter weight addition to the mighty CatEye Volt range.
Primarily designed to ensure you're seen on city streets, the CatEye Volt 80XC shines a reasonable beam immediately ahead of your front wheel should you take a short cut along an unlit back street.
- Single high intensity LED.
- Integrated USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery for convenience and economy.
- Recharge time: 1.5 hours
- Rubber strap no-tools fitting to any handlebar.
- Easy to switch between bikes.
- Runtime: 1.5 hours (80 lumen constant mode) or 5 hours (80 lumen constant mode).
- Low battery indicator.
- Mode Memory - whenever you switch the light on, it automatically selects the last mode used.
- 80mm long by up to 31mm diameter.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 42g.
'See and be seen. Perfect for commuters. This small but mighty USB-rechargeable light is easy to mount to your bike and a cinch to operate. The Volt80 features a sleek, lightweight body while producing a bright 80 lumens. Simple to charge, the Volt80 can be plugged directly into your desktop, laptop or USB wall plug, so a charging cable is not required. A rubber band and hook mounting bracket makes installing and removing the light a breeze. Short charge time, two modes and a battery life indicator make the Volt80 perfect for students, urban commuters and anyone looking for see-and-be-seen safety in a compact, affordable package.'
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.