CatEye Volt 400XC Front USB RC
This USB-rechargeable front bicycle light is bright enough to light up the road or path ahead yet comes in at just 95g.
Hot feature: if you're using the CatEye Volt 400XC in any of this lamp's lower power modes, double clicking the button takes you instantly back to its brightest beam. This is a very useful feature if you're suddenly plunged into darkness and you want to revert to maximum output immediately.
- The CatEye Opticube lens magnifies the LED's 400 lumen output.
- USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery for convenience and economy.
- 3 modes: High / Low / Flash.
- Constant beam run time: 1 hour on high 300 lumen beam. 8 hours on low 100 lumen beam (fine for city riding).
- Flashing run time: 8 hours (400 lumen), 20 hours (100 lumen).
- Recharge time: 7 hours.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 95g.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.