CatEye Centre Fork Mount Bracket
This bracket enables you to mount the following CatEye front lights at fork crown level.
- Volt 300, 700 and 1200.
- Nano Shot and Nano Shot Plus
- Econom Force
Note: this bracket is mounted with the fork crown nut and bolt used to secure a front mudguard or reflector. This bolt is not supplied with this pack.
- The bracket is polished steel - made to take the weight of the front lamp.
- The bracket's Allen key bolt and a nylok nut enables you to secures the lamp mount at your preferred angle.
- You'll need a 5mm Allen key and a 10mm spanner to secure this nut and bolt.
- Weight - 47g based upon weighing a CatEye Centre Fork Mount Bracket at Bike Co-op HQ in May 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
The CatEye Centre Fork Mount Bracket can be a good thing for a number of reasons.
- It frees up space on your handlebars for your hands, a cycle computeror a bell.
- Everything else being equal, a lower mounted lamp will project a more focused beam, all the better to pick out pot holes and drain holes ahead.
- If you use a super bright front light such as a CatEye Volt on full beam, you'll be less likely to dazzle approaching people (in cars, or bikes, or on foot) if the lamp is mounted at fork crown level.