CatEye Rapid X Front RC Light
Rated at 50 lumens, the CatEye Rapid X Front RC lamp (code name TL-LD700-F) is one of the most impressive examples of the new wave of USB-rechargeable, super-light, super-bright COB strip lamps, principally designed to get you seen (rather than lighting up the road ahead).
- The CatEye Rapid X Front Light features COB (Chips On Board) technology.
- Instead of relying on individual diodes, this lamp's COB micro-LED chips are clustered to create a long, slim lighting panel, like a mini strip light.
- COB micro-LEDs burn cooler so they should last even longer than standard LEDs.
- This COB light emits an extraordinarily bright, wide-beamed light, which is way more eye-catching from all angles than similarly priced LED torches, in terms of getting you seen.
- The 6cm wide lens adds to its presence.
- The Li-ion polymer rechargeable battery is integrated inside the lamp body.
- The rechargeable battery makes this bike light very economical to run.
- USB rechargeable - recharge the lamp by day on your computer so you can ride bright and safe at night.
- Supplied with USB cable - plug one end into the charge port at the back of the lamp, plug the other into any USB socket.
- Simple, versatile reinforced rubber band mount system fits any handlebar up to 32mm diameter (and any other object, 12-32mm diameter, such as a bag strap).
- It's much easier and quicker to switch band-mount lights between bikes (compared with lights that come supplied with bolt-on brackets).
- Dimensions: 74.2mm across x 24.4mm high x 30.8mm deep.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 22.5g (with batteries).
- Run times, constant: 1 hour (50 lumen) 5 hours (10 lumen).
- Run times, flashing: 8-30 hours.
'The USB Rechargeable Rapid X provides a bright, powerful glow with incredible side visibility. When the battery runs low, the low battery “Auto Save” function automatically changes the light pattern from the current mode to flashing, providing an additional hour of riding safety. 6 modes. 2 hour charge time.'