You have no items in your shopping basket.
Our customers liked the 2001 version so much, we bought Cannondale's whole European consignment of this 2002 version. The bulk discount enabled us to drop the price by a cool £200.
- CAAD4 butted aluminium frame handbuilt in the USA.
- Headshok Silk Path suspension fork transforms less-than-smooth-paths into silk roads.. 25mm travel.
- Full mudguard and rack compatible (unusual for a HeadShok Cannondale).
- Real Shimano V-brakes upgraded with XT cartridge pads.
- Real Shimano hubs - the key to wheel reliability.
- Cannondale machined rims, DT stainless spokes and Hutchinson 700x37 touring tyres with reflective sidewalls complete the stellar wheel package.
- Shimano Rapidfire Plus drivetrain with non-compact Cannondale cranks.
- The gearing is Megarange (11-34 cassette) yet higher geared than most MTB transmissions. I defy you not to find the optimal gear for any terrain from this 27-speed selection.
- Shimano 27-speed Rapidfire Plus shifters with XT rear gear.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!