With more and more women getting into road biking, we are delighted to offer the R500 Feminine Triple (for triple chainset). With its shorter top tube, this might be your first opportunity to own a road bike that actually fits, as opposed to stretching yourself onto what's available. To ensure a truly custom fit, the 80mm / 80˚ handlebar stem can be installed pointing up (as illustrated) for touring, or pointing down - say for racing with aero bars fitted. What's more, the smaller sized (40, 44, 47cm) models come with proportionally smaller wheels (650c), narrower bars (38mm wide) and shorter cranks (165mm).
- CAAD4 is like CAAD3 - PowerPyramid downtube and all - further refined with a machined bottom bracket, butted stays and hourglass seatstays resulting in a more comfortable ride and a weight saving of more than half a pound.
- The top-tube is 1-to-1.5cm shorter than the men's equivalent model
- The smaller framed (sub-50cm) models come with 650c Mavic rims - better proportioned for better handling
- Excellent Shimano Tiagra transmission - Dura-ace-like engineering at a more realistic price
- Dual Control 27-speed - you should never run out of gears
Write Your Own Review
Slice Prodigy carbon fork with 1 1/8" alloy steerer
Size-specific Mavic CXP21 28-hole rims
|Shimano Sora hubs|
|DT Champion stainless steel spokes|
|Continental Ultra 3000 23mm-wide tyres|
Shimano Tiagra Dual Control 3 x 9 = 27-spd shifters
Shimano Tiagra gears
Cannondale Performance 30/42/52 chainset
|Shimano Tiagra 12-25 cassette|
Cannondale Performance brakes with Shimano Tiagra levers
3TTT Morphe handlebars
|Cannondale 3D forged aluminium stem|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Performance women's saddle & Kalloy seatpost|
40, 44, 47, 50, 53cm
White Pearl over Team Yellow. (Blue Pearl over Kale to order).