The Jekyl is Cannondale's RLS-inspired name for their full suspension bike with adjustable geometry - you can adjust the head tube angle from a laid back 68˚ to a faster-steering 70˚ head tube angle.
New HeadShok Lefty Jake fork - Chrome Vanadium coil spring - spring rate varies with bike size. Derived from Answer Manitou's proven TPC system, the Jade's Fluid Flow Damping is super effective.
- One piston for rebound with velocity respondent valves (shims) externally adjustable from the top of the Lefty.
- True independent external tuning of rebound damping.
- Large oil volume eliminates heat related problems.
- Low-pressure open bath system means no leaks guaranteed.
- The 7075-T6 Teflon-impregnated anodized inner tube resists piston wear and guarantees a dramatic reduction in slide friction.
Write Your Own Review
Jekyll full suspension frame with 135mm travel.
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float RL w/remote lockout|
HeadShok Lefty Jake - 100mm travel.
Mavic X139, 32-hole rims.
|Cannondale Delta disc rear - Lefty front hubs.|
|DT Champion stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Hutchinson Scorpion, 26 x 2.0".|
Shimano Deore 27-speed Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Shimano XT rear / Deore front gears.
TruVatiV FireX chainset w/2 alloy rings.
|TruVatiV ISIS splined sealed bottom bracket.|
Hayes HFX-9 disc brakes.
|Cannondale HeadShok Si stem.|
|Saddle:||Fi'zi:k Nisene saddle & Ritchey Comp seatpost.|
S, M, L, XL.