The great things about buying a Cannondale is that they never compromise on the most important part of the bike - the frame. So it goes with the Jekyll 700 which comes with the same frame you would get if you spent over £3,000 on a Jekyll 3000.
- Variable geometry Cannondale Jekyll frame with quality Fox rear shock
- HeadShok Super Fatty DL with on-the-fly lockout - simply turn the stem-mounted lever and the suspension locks out. As soon as you hit dirt, you can switch the suspension back on again.
- Shimano Deore Rapidfire Plus gearing upgraded with XT rear mech
- Magura hydraulic disc brakes
- Great wheels with real Shimano hubs.
Write Your Own Review
Jekyll 110mm travel variable geometry dual suspension. Fox Float L rear shock.
HeadShok Super Fatty DL - 80mm travel
|Mavic X223 32-hole rims|
|Shimano Disc hubs|
|DT Champion stainless steel spokes|
|Hutchinson Mosquito 26" x 2.0" tyres|
Shimano Deore 27-speed Rapidfire Plus shifters
Shimano XT rear / LX front gears
Shimano 22/32/44 chainset
|Shimano Deore 9-speed, 11-32 cassette|
Magura Julie Disc brakes
Cannondale 6061 alloy bars with bar ends
|Cannondale HeadShok Si stem|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Expert saddle|
Cannondale Expert seatpin
S, M, L, XL.
Citrus. (Blue/White fade as illustrated to order).