- 2003 Jekyll frame - less weight - more travel (135mm)
- The Jekyll's threaded rear shock mounting collar mates to beefy, corresponding threads on the rear shock's outer shell. Thread the shock aft through the mounting collar, and the bike transforms itself into a nimble cross-country bike. Thread the shock forward through the collar and you've got the stable steering and lower center of gravity provided by a slack head angle and low bottom bracket. Between the full-forward and full-aft positions, the frame offers virtually limitless adjustments so its performance can be precisely dialed-in to your individual preferences.
- Shimano mechanical disc brake all-weather performance.
- Mavic disc rims on Shimano disc hubs.
- Shimano Rapidfire shifters, gears and chainset means everything works - great.
- Ritchey bars, Hutchinson tyres... further evidence that everything about this bike is just right.
Write Your Own Review
Jekyll adjustable-geometry 135mm-travel frame with Fox Float L shock.
HeadShok Super Fatty Ultra DL - 80mm travel.
Mavic X139 rims for disc brakes.
|Shimano disc hubs.|
|DT Champion spokes.|
|Tyres:||Hutchinson Scorpion 26 x 2".|
Shimano Deore Rapidfire Plus 27-speed.
|Shimano XT rear / Deore front gears.|
|Shimano 22/32/44 chainset.|
|Pedals:||Wellgo alloy cage w/toeclips & straps.|
Shimano mechanical disc brakes.
Ritchey SC bars on Cannondale HeadShok Si stem.
|Seatpin:||Kalloy micro-adjust seatpin.|
|Colours:||Denim Blue Topaz Blue HyperHighlight (pictured). Silver Metallic.|
S, M, L, XL.