Brompton Front Lamp - Volt 300
This is the excellent Cat Eye Volt 300 USB-rechargeable front LED light with a special bracket for mounting it to a Brompton's fork crown.
- This pack includes the light, a USB cable and the fittings to mount this lamp on the fork crown in place of the factory-fitted reflector
- Brompton supply a replacement handlebar-mount reflector
- This 300 lumen light is bright enough for confident nocturnal out-of-town commutes
- The lens protrudes slightly so traffic coming from the sides will see the light
- The USB charger plugs into the lamp so you won't have to remove the Li-ion battery to replenish it
- Cartridge battery system - the Li-ion rechargeable battery doubles as the rear half of the lamp - the part you hold if you carried it like a torch
- This cartridge battery screws firmly into the front of the lamp to ensure perfect contact - the key to lamp reliability
- You can purchase a spare Volt battery to carry on longer rides - simply unscrew the original battery if it runs out of charge, and screw on your fully charged spare
- Manufacturer's published weight: 120g
- Run Times: 3 hours on 300Lm high beam, 8h normal (112Lm), 18h low (50Lm) and 60h flashing
'The replaceable cartridge battery is charged via the supplied micro USB cable, and offers up to 60 hours of use (on flashing mode, 3 hours on high constant beam). Mounted on the fork crown, in the same way as our dynamo lamps, the powerful beam will light the way ahead as well as making you more visible to other road users.'