Best price ever for a lightweight aluminium-framed Bianchi road bike.
- Shares the same sloping top tube geometry as Stefano Garzelli's Giro d'Italia-winning Bianchi.
- The benefits of sloping top tube - lighter weight, more rigid and more stable.
- Shimano Tiagra 2 x 9=18spd Dual Control levers - ie the gear levers are integrated with the brake levers so you can change gear without taking your hands off the brake hoods - hence no loss of momentum or control.
- Lightweight wheels with deep aero rims and Magnum hubs with quality QRs.
- Simple, solid, lightweight single-pivot brakes with smooth-operating QRs.
Write Your Own Review
Aluminium 7000-Series with Mega down tube. Sloping geometry.
Rigida Vela rims
|Alloy QR hubs|
|Vittoria New Zefir 700 x 22 tyres|
Shimano Tiagra 18-spd Dual Control levers
Shimano Tiagra rear / Sora front gears
|Tracer alloy cranks 42/52|
Wellgo LOOK-compatible pedals
Bianchi single pivot alloy sidepulls
ITM Bianchi logo on Alu stem
|Saddle:||Selle San Marco|
49, 52, 55, 58, 61cm