Bern Brentwood Helmet
The Brentwood is Bern's best selling cycling helmet.
Check the integral peak. It's like the brim of a cycling cap. Bern call it a Flip Visor - so named because you can flip up the brim when you're riding head down and want to see ahead. Alternatively, you can flip it down when you want the visor's rain/glare-deflecting powers.
- Bern's exclusive Zipmold technology is a liquid foam injection process that provides a better weight to strength ratio than regular in-mould EPS helmets to create a lighter-weight, lower-profile helmet.
- This hardshell will fend of knocks that might bruise a regular cycling helmet's microshell top layer.
- As with every Bern cycling helmet the Brentwood stands out for its exceptional fit and its low-profile design.
- Bern coined the phrase 'sink fit' to emphasise their lids' deep surround feel and to describe how a Bern helmet wraps around (rather than perches on top of) the head.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 420g.
'The tried and true favorite and bestselling men's helmet in the line, the Brentwood, is certified for both bike and snow sports. After linking a few turns on your favorite runs at your local mountain keep this lid on, hop on a bike, and pedal over to your favorite apres spot.
Utilizing Bern's Zipmold Technology this helmet has a tapered, thinner, low profile fit that is lighter weight with a higher strength to weight ratio than in-mold helmets. All things combined it's easy to see why the Brentwood is the bestseller.'