You have no items in your shopping basket.
Manitou's long travel Sherman made lighter weight with Ti springs.
- Travel: 110/130mm Rapid Travel 2.
- Damping: TPC+.
- Adjustment: Rebound, Compression, Travel.
- Spring: Ti Coil.
- Lubrication: Semi-Bath with Evil Genius Seals.
- Stanchions: 32mm aluminium.
- Reversed Arch.
- Steerer: Aluminium.
- Axle: Standard.
- Weight: 4.5lb/2.1kg.
- Colour: Camo.
- TPC+ Damping 3-piston design with independent damping pistons for compression and rebound. Automatically adjusts to correspond to the fork's position in travel - i.e. the damping is position-activated for progressive resistance - low resistance initially, more resistance further down the stroke to resist bottoming.
- Reversed Arch Design - positioning the arch behind the stanchions, rather than in front, provides extra stiffness and helps protect the fork's upper seals from trail debris.
- Rapid Travel 2 - a top-mount switch allows you to instantly change the travel from 110mm for climbing to 130mm for downhilling.
- Evil Genius Seals - lubricates fork while it seals to reduce stiction.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!