XLC A-Head Stem
- XLC A-Head Stem
- Short reach (60mm) handlebar stem
- Brings the handlebars within close reach
|Black||60mm 25.4mm||35°||£18.69||In Stock|
|Black||60mm 31.8mm||35°||£18.69||In Stock|
XLC A-Head Stem
Want to go shorter? A shorter-reach stem brings the handlebars within close reach.
This can do two good things.
- It will make the bike more comfortable if you feel over-stretched.
- It can introduce more snappy handling for faster steering whether you're negotiating twisty singletrack on your mountain bike or steering through a gap in traffic on a city/hybrid bike.
The XLC A-Head Stem is a well-made smoothly-finished aluminium alloy handlebar stem.
- Designed to fit any bike with an inch and an eighth threadless fork steerer.
- 4-bolt face plate makes the XLC A-Head Stem easy to fit - you might not need to remove the grips or levers from your bars to fit or remove this stem.
- Only 150g - based upon weighing an XLC A-Head Stem at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2014.
- Available in two versions: one fits a handlebar with a 25.4mm clamp zone, the other takes a 31.8mm-centre bar.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|