Haibike Xduro Allmtn RC 27.5 '16
- Haibike Xduro Allmtn RS 27.5 '16
- Fox/RockShox Yari 150mm-travel MTB
- + Bosch 75Nm motor
|Cyan/Red/White||54cm||£3,800.00||To be Ordered|
Xduro Allmtn RC 27.5 '16
With its quality 150mm-travel via its Fox Float DPS Performance shock and its RockShox Yari fork; its Shimano SLX brakes and its SLX 1x10 transmission, this is an exceptional dual suspension trail mountain bike, turbo charged with an equally trail-ready 75Nm Bosch motor.
The result, an all-mountain trail bike that makes climbing almost as much fun as down-hilling.
- The Xduro Allmtn RS's shorter wheelbase ensures an engaging, quick-steering, agile ride.
- The exclusive Haibike S.E.S. (Sprocket Equalizing System) elevates the chain to the same level as the swing arm pivot point to help prevent chain drop caused by the rear end bobbing over over bumps.
- With up to 75Nm torque, the Bosch motor delivers the turning power and acceleration required to boost you up off-road inclines.
- Its Direct Flow technology ensures constant power assist, even if your cadence drops as low as 20 RPM on steep inclines.
- Gravity Cast Interface is a process borrowed from motocross bikes. Here, Haibike create a perfectly formed aluminium/zinc cradle purpose built for its Bosch crank-drive motor. Gravity Cast Interface ensures the motor is perfectly integrated with the frame with every bolt and bearing seat CNC milled for 100% accuracy.
- The motor is shielded from scratches, dings and the elements thanks to its bolt-on Skid Plate - another Haibike innovation.
- Crank Drive – the motor unit is mounted at bottom bracket level – the strongest, stiffest part of the frame.
- With its lower centre of gravity, a crank drive e-bike is more stable, the pedal assist feels more natural and the bike is better balanced than one with the motor mounted on the front or rear wheel.
- Fully charged, its 500Wh battery will be good for 37-plus power-assisted miles (60 km) in the most challenging conditions (that is a heavy rider, cycling hilly terrain, riding continuously in maximum mode).
- The Bosch Intuvia multifunctional display operation unit/computer neatly fits the recessed clamp area of the Haibike low-riser handlebars.
- As well as standard bike computer speed/distance functions, this computer acts as the bike's control unit with on/off switch and fuel gauge. A remote switch by the left hand grip enables you to switch from highest power turbo to power-saving eco mode at the press of a button.
- The Shimano Yari fork's travel can be switched from 150 to 120mm at the flick of a lever.
- The Fox fork is similarly adjustable between three modes - fully open, locked out and in-between - as the terrain dictates.
Haibike might be a new name over here but we can assure you that they are the leading manufacturers of e-mountain bikes in their native Germany - a country that has embraced the latest generation of truly trail-competent e-mountain bikes.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
|Haibike Xduro Allmtn RC 27.5|
|Frame:||Aluminium 6061, 27.5"ALL MNT 4-link system, Equalizing System, Gravity Cast Interface, Hydroformed tubes, 150mm Travel|
|Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari fork|
|Motor:||Bosch Performance CX, 250 Watt, 75Nm|
|Display:||Bosch Intuvia multifunctional display with operation unit & push-assistance|
|Shift Lever:||Shimano Deore Rapidfire 1x10|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano SLX Shadow Plus 10 speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11-36 10-speed|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc 180mm|
|Tyres:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO Foldable 27.5x2.35|
|Wheel Rims:||Rodi tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||XLC Evo Disc with 15mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub:||XLC Evo Disc with 12mm thru axle|
|Headset:||FSA No. 57, A-Head, semi-integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||Xduro Alu , A-head|
|Handlebars:||ePerformance Lowriser Alu|
|Grips:||XLC Sport lock on grips|
|Saddle:||Xduro Light MTB|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|