Wilkinson 700C Solid Axle Hybrid Wheel
- Wilkinson 700c Solid Axle Hybrid Wheel
- Takes 700c tyres, 28mm or wider
- Available individually as a front or rear bicycle wheel
|Front Silver||£22.99||In Stock|
|Rear 36H Screw-On||£27.99||In Stock|
Wilkinson 700c Solid Axle Hybrid Wheel
The Wilkinson 700c Solid Axle Hybrid Wheel fits hybrid or touring bikes with tyres, which are 700x28 or wider.
With its aluminium alloy single-wall rim and its Quando alloy hub, this Wilkinson wheel is of the quality you would typically find on a hybrid bicycle, retailing for around £250 to £400.
- The alloy rim provides a good braking surface for V-brakes or cantilevers.
- The rim is 25mm wide - perfect for tyres that are 700x28 or wider.
- Built with 36 spokes per wheel for strength.
- The rim is drilled for Schrader valves.
- It will take a Presta valve too, with or without a reducer.
- The rear wheel will take a 5, 6, 7 or 8 speed screw-on freewheel (it will not take a slide-on cassette).
- 130mm rear wheel spacing.
- Solid axle hub - takes track nuts (not quick release).
- Available in both front and rear versions.
'Founded in 1974 and since then we have grown into the foremost bicycle wheel assembler in the UK. Our success is based on many years of high levels of service and quality products. All of our wheels are built to a very high standard, using high quality components, expertly assembled by our dedicated and experienced staff in our own factory based in the West Midlands.' Wilkinson.
|Rear 36H Screw-On||5037199387006|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|