Whyte T-130 S 2017
- Whyte T-130 S MTB
- 130mm-travel full suspension mountain bike
- Rock Shox Yari, SRAM 1x11 trail bike
|Matt Orange/Black/Blue||Extra Large||£2,450.00||In Stock|
|Matt Orange/Black/Blue||Extra Small||£2,450.00||On Order|
|Matt Orange/Black/Blue||Large||£2,450.00||In Stock|
|Matt Orange/Black/Blue||Medium||£2,450.00||In Stock|
|Matt Orange/Black/Blue||Small||£2,450.00||In Stock|
Whyte T-130 S '17
The Whyte T130 S is a best-buy 130mm-travel full-suspension trail mountain bike, thanks to its RockShox Yari fork with Boost axle; its tubeless-ready WTB rims and tyres; its SRAM Level disc brakes and its SRAM GX 1x11 transmission.
Need more convincing? Then watch the video.
- SCR is Whyte's Single Chain Ring specific dual suspension frame.
- Its SCS Symmetrical Chain Stays and its wider main pivot create an even stronger and more reliably flex-resistant rig.
- SCR translates to you, the rider, as improved cornering confidence and enhanced suspension performance.
- The new-standard RockShox Yari fork with 35mm stanchions and Boost 15x110mm axle reinforces this bikes rigid-where-required theme.
- The WTB TCS (tubeless compatible system) 29mm-wide rims and 27.5x2.3/2.4 TCS tyres make it very viable to upgrade to tubeless.
- The RockShox Reverb Stealth Dropper seat makes it so easy to raise or lower the saddle as the terrain dictates.
- SRAM GX is a best buy in simplified 1x11 transmissions.
- SRAM Level LT hydraulic disc brakes make SRAM Guide DH brake technology available in a lighter weight format.
- Why you should consider a bike with high quality hydraulic disc brakes - the blog.
- The 760mm wide bars on the shorter stem (40 or 50mm depending on frame size) deliver immediate steering response.
Add all the other features that make a Whyte mountain bike special, from its signature long, low stable geometry to its Quad Link suspension with lifetime guaranteed pivot bearings - see our Why we’re in love with Whyte mountain bikes blog- it's hard to imagine a better trail bike for the money.
'The T-130 S features our SCR single ring specific frame with mega stiff symmetrical chainstays.
A full width main pivot increases torsional stiffness, extends bearing life and maximises suspension performance.
The geometry of the T-130 has been adjusted to accommodate a shorter stem giving the bike some of the most progressive trail geometry available today.
A low slung shock gives the T-130 plenty of stand-over height and suspension kinematics that make the bike really “pump” through your favourite singletrack.'
|Whyte T-130 S '17|
|Frame||6061 T6 SCR aluminium symmetrical SCR rear triangle for 148mm Boost rear axle|
|Fork||RockShox Yari 27.5”, RL, 130mm Travel, Fast Black coating, tapered|
steerer and 110mm x 15mm Boost Maxle
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch Debonair, RT, Fast Black coating, Adjustable|
Rebound and Compression
|Headset||FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, Stainless Steel Cartridge Sealed Bearings|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Boost Through Axle 12 x 148mm 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub Hub 15x110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole|
|Spokes||WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless Steel Spokes|
|Rims||WTB STs i29, 29mm wide, Sleeved Joint, TCS (tubeless compatible system) rims|
|Front Tyre||WTB Vigilante, Light High Grip TCS (tubeless compatible system) 27.5” X 2.3”, 60TPI folding|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Trail Boss, TCS Light Fast Rolling 27.5x2.4”, 60TPI folding|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX MMX Matchmaker, 11 Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX, 11 Speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1175 10-42, 11 Speed|
|Chain||SRAM PC-1130, 11 Speed|
|Crankset||SRAM GX S1000 XSYNCH direct mount 30T, 11 speed|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM GXP, 73mm|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb 125mm/150mm travel (depending on frame size) Stealth, MMX Matchmaker, 30.9 X 380mm|
|Saddle||Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design|
|Bar||Whyte Custom Alloy, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide|
|Stem||Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S/M, 50mm L/XL|
|Front Brakes||SRAM Level TL, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing|
|Rear Brakes||SRAM Level TL, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Level TL, MMX Matchmaker|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|