Vulpine Summer Trouser
- Vulpine Summer Trouser
- Slim-fit cycling trousers
- Four-way stretch cycling trousers
|Sea Grey||Reguar Leg Small||Our Price £39.49 RRP £79.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Sea Grey||Regular Leg Extra Large||Our Price £39.49 RRP £79.00||In Stock|
Vulpine Summer Trouser
When you ride in the city, you want to blend in. You want to ride in style. You want to ride in comfort.
Vulpine' slim fit Summer Trousers tick all these boxes.
- Cycle-wear meets casual-wear
- Their four-way stretch fit makes Vulpine Summer Trouser comfortable for cycling in a way that non-stretch breeks can't compete.
- Stretch trousers make perfect sense given your thigh muscles and glutes expand every pedal stroke.
- Crucially, a clever 'diamond gusset' means the Vulpine Summer Trouser is seamless where you make contact with the saddle.
- Poplin fabric is very soft to the touch and helps make Vulpine Summer Trousers much faster drying than regular cotton pants.
- Cut for cycling - higher at the back for perfect coverage when you stretch out on the bike.
- Genius touch - button ankle adjuster on driveside.
'Slim British style with soft stretch and fast dry technical fabric; these are your lightweight trousers for holiday coffee shop touring or warm weather commuting.
A classic British cut tailored trousers constructed from soft stretch fabric. They're lightweight and tapered perfectly for comfortable cycling in the heat. The front pockets zip up, for clean lines and safe storage. Your drive-side ankle can be buttoned tighter, to keep it away from your chain. Now you’re presentable for a day in the office or a ride across town.'
|Sea Grey||Reguar Leg Small||5060438040387|
|Sea Grey||Regular Leg Extra Large||5060438040448|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|