Thule Cycle Carrier 561 Outride Fork Mount
|Our Price £103.49 RRP £114.99||In Stock|
The Thule OutRide is a stylish pro-quality carrier that improves on our previous best fork-mount rack, the Thule 511.
- Roof-rack mounting means zero contact between bike and car.
- Fork mounting is the most secure and the most aerodynamic method of mounting a bike on a car roof. That's why this style of rack is the most popular with pro Tour back-up vehicles.
- The Thule OutRide's new snap-on fork clamp secures any type of front fork including forks with disc brakes.
- The Thule OutRide's quick-strap secures any size of rear wheel.
- The Thule OutRide is supplied with an adapter to accommodate 20mm front axles.
- Fits near any roof bar, square or oval up to 65mm.
- Highly recommended for Thule Aero bars
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Excellent product with only one problem: you can't carry a fatbike without special made 150mm long front axle adapter (making it cost 15€, cheap!) and longer strap to secure rear wheel. The original quick-strap is waaay too short for 4.8 tyre, whatever they say description...|
|Really secure, keeps bikes nice and low, works really well with 20mm axle, build quality is good had mine now well over a year no complaints. Saves getting car interior filthy.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|