The North Face Xenon Jacket
This Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket is at the very top of the impressive new range of cycle clothing from The North Face. The Xenon abounds with sound details.
- Lightweight and streamlined, The North Face Xenon Jacket is a pleasure to wear.
- Extraordinarily packable it’s the perfect shell to stow away when you go out on a hot afternoon but want to be prepared for the early evening drop in temperature.
- The lined, brushed ‘Beatle collar’ is snug, comfortable and high enough to keep out the elements.
- The bonded storm flap over the full front zip has a magnetic closure.
- The ‘non-abrasion’ cuff closures are designed to be more resistant to snagging when this jacket’s in the wash or tumble drier with other garments with Velcro-closures.
- Seam-sealed guaranteed waterproof.
- Zipped chest pocket.
- Large rear pocket might store all you need for a ride.
- Long at the back to ensure coverage when you stretch out on the bike.
- Approx Weight: 240g - we've seen heavier shirts.
- The North Face Sizing Guide.