Tern Link B7 '15
|Black/Red||Our Price £290.00 RRP £325.00||In Stock|
Tern Link B7
The Tern Link B7 stands out as a clean, reliable folding bike design at a comparatively modest price.
- Aluminium frame and steel fork for strength and light weight.
- Tern's forged FBL 2 frame joint's interlocking interface is confidence inspiring and very secure.
- The frame joint hinge moves on Igus bearings for smooth operation.
- The frame's DoubleTruss rear triangle with oversized seatstays delivers a level of torsional rigidity rarely found on a folding bike.
- The 6061 aluminium Q-Lock Handlepost folding stem's AutoLock mechanism keeps the handlebar securely in position when you ride, and contributes to the bike's fast fold.
- The alloy wheels are fitted with name brand Kenda 20 x 1.5 inch tyres.
- The Shimano 7 speed gears, the cold forged 6061 aluminium crankset and the alloy V-brakes ensure smooth operation.
- The super-oversize aluminium seatpost makes the Tern Link B7 suitable for riders from approx 4 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 3 inches.
- Magnetix 2.0 magnets are an inspired solution for preventing the folded bike unfolding in an unplanned fashion.
- Manufacturer's folded dimensions: 34 x 85 x 65cm (13.4 x 33.5 x 25.6 inches).
- Tern tell us that, with practice, the B7 can be folded in 10 seconds.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 12.4kg.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
Tern Folding Bikes
Tern was launched by former employees of the largest folding bike company in the world, Dahon. Tern's shareholders include Joshua Hon and Florence Hon, the son and wife of Dr David Hon who founded Dahon in 1982.
We mention this to assure you that while Tern might be a new name, you can be confident they have the know-how to make folding bikes that ride well.
|Frame||Link, aluminum, patented FBL 2 Joint and DoubleTruss technology, Igus bearings|
|Handlepost||Q-Lock, forged aluminum, patented|
|Handlebar||Flat bar, 6061-AL|
|Grips||BioLogic Ergo, Kraton|
|Seatpost||SuperOversize, 6061-AL, micro-adjust clamp|
|Seatpost Clamp||SuperOversize, 6061-AL|
|Brakes||V, aluminum, linear spring|
|Brake Levers||V, aluminum, linear spring|
|Front Hub||Mini, aluminum|
|Rear Hub||7 spd., aluminum|
|Spokes||Steel, zinc plated|
|Tyres||Kenda, 20 x 1.5"|
|Shifters||Shimano 7 spd.|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35|
|Crankset||Cold-forged 6061 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished|
|Cassette||Shimano 7 spd., 14-28T|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|