Tektro Fork Mount Cable Hanger
- This hanger can solve the problem of front brake judder and squealing on cross bikes and touring bikes with cantilever brakes.
- This cable hanger guides your front brake cable via a fork crown-mounted bracket.
- Well made, the Tektro way.
Tektro Fork Mount Cable Hanger 1277A
This cable hanger guides your front brake cable via a fork crown-mounted bracket.
Routing the cable this way often helps prevent the judder/squeal that can be experienced when a cantilever brake cable is routed via a stem-mounted hanger.
- Supplied with a frame-fixing bolt that goes through the same hole where you would fit a front mudguard fixing bolt.
- Supplied with fitting hardware.
- If the supplied bolt is too short, you should still be able to fit this cable hanger by sourcing a longer bolt.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|