Teko EVAPOR8 Women's Light Cushion Low Sock
- Teko Evapor8 Women's Light Cushion Low Sock
- Low-cut cycling socks
- Manufactured with superfine recycled yarn
|Della/Ice||Large||Our Price £6.99 RRP £10.00||In Stock|
|Della/Ice||Medium||Our Price £6.99 RRP £10.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Della/Ice||Small||Our Price £6.99 RRP £10.00||In Stock|
Teko Evapor8 Women's Light Cushion Low Sock
This Teko Evapor8 Low Sock is indeed low cut with only a little peak protruding at the back, perfectly positioned to cushion the top of the shoe's heel cup.
As is the Teko way, Evapor8 socks are made from 100% regenerated materials that feel soft, pleasant and brand new when you slip your feet into them.
- Fast drying evapora8 fabric enables excellent moisture transfer.
- The fabric wicks fast to help keep your feet hygienic and dry.
- Made from 98% polyamide microfiber, 2% elastane recycled yarn.
- Lightly cushioned, the socks' smooth, snug and seamless anatomical fit makes them a perfect match for close-fitting cycling shoes.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees celcius.
- See also the unisex versionof this sock.
Teko's ambition is make the best socks in the most eco-friendly fashion
Here are some of the steps Teko take to make more ecologically-sound socks.
- Teko produce their socks with merino wool from South America or recycled polyester made from plastic drinks bottles or recycled polyamide.
- All raw materials (except their merino wool which comes from South America) are sourced within 300km of Teko's factories, minimising energy use for transportation.
- Teko transport all raw materials and finished product by boat rather than air.
- All Teko socks meet OekoTex100 standard, manufactured free of toxic dyes, allergens, carcinogens, heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- Teko socks are knitted in the USA or Italy to the very highest environmental and socially responsible standards.
- Teko's office and the factory is powered by renewable energy.
- TEKO pays a fair price for its wool, labour and other materials, so that resources like land and water can be managed wisely, employees can enjoy better health and animals are treated humanely.
- Teko keep packaging to a minimum.
- Maintaining the green theme, because they're made extra durable, Teko socks last longer so they need replaced less often.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|