Teko Evapor8 Reflex Light Mini Crew Unisex Sock
- Teko Evapor8 Reflex Light Cushion Mini Crew Unisex Sock
- Cycling socks with 3M Scotchlite yarn helps you get seen at night
- Superfine recycled yarn cycling socks
|Carb/Fire/Ref||Extra Large||Our Price £7.99 RRP £12.00||In Stock|
|Carb/Fire/Ref||Large||Our Price £7.99 RRP £12.00||In Stock|
|Carb/Fire/Ref||Medium||Our Price £7.99 RRP £12.00||In Stock|
|Carb/Fire/Ref||Small||Our Price £7.99 RRP £12.00||In Stock|
Teko Evapor8 Reflex Light Cushion Mini Crew Unisex Sock
This is the Teko Evapor8 Light Cushion Mini Crew Unisex Sockupgraded with 3M Scotchlite yarn to help you get seen at night.
Reflective socks for cycling are a great idea because dipped car headlights tend to shine on you around ankle height. The resulting brightly illuminated, bobbing ankles will help ensure you're seen.
Made from fine regenerated yarn, Teko evapor8 Socks have an excellent track record for being among the most comfortable, hardest wearing and ecologically sound you can buy. What's not to like?
A stand out feature is that they're made from 100% regenerated materials that feel soft, pleasant and brand new when you slip your feet into them.
- Excellent moisture transfer - the ultrafine microfibres evaporate moisture quickly to help keep your feet hygienic and dry.
- Made from 97% polyamide microfiber, 2% elastane, 1/% glassfibre yarn.
- evapora8 fibre regulates your temperature.
- Anatomical fit - smooth, seamless & snug
- Comfortably cushioned, but only lightly, the socks' anatomical fit is smooth, snug and seamless making them a perfect match for close fitting cycling shoes.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees celcius.
Teko's ambition is make the best socks in the most eco-friendly fashion
Here are some of the steps Teko take to make more ecologically-sound socks.
- Teko produce their socks with merino wool from South America or recycled polyester made from plastic drinks bottles or recycled polyamide.
- All raw materials (except their merino wool which comes from South America) are sourced within 300km of Teko's factories, minimising energy use for transportation.
- Teko transport all raw materials and finished product by boat rather than air.
- All Teko socks meet OekoTex100 standard, manufactured free of toxic dyes, allergens, carcinogens, heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- Teko socks are knitted in the USA or Italy to the very highest environmental and socially responsible standards.
- Teko's office and the factory is powered by renewable energy.
- TEKO pays a fair price for its wool, labour and other materials, so that resources like land and water can be managed wisely, employees can enjoy better health and animals are treated humanely.
- Teko keep packaging to a minimum.
- Maintaining the green theme, because they're made extra durable, Teko socks last longer so they need replaced less often.
'Whether you're a weekend warrior, a dawn patroller or night raider these socks will not disappoint. They have a sleek design that will hug your foot in a way that no other socks do. These socks feel luxuriously comfortable against your skin. The sock is lightly cushioned under the whole foot and around the heel for maximum comfort and performance. Easy to care for and from an eco-friendly source.
Classic high-quality Teko performance in a sleek low-profile shaped sock. Luxurious ultrafine microfibres in the sock wicks moisture from the foot and dries quickly, ideal for hot, humid conditions such as running, fitness and gym work. A seamless sock with a snug fit for perfect comfort. Teko's evapora8 socks are made from post-consumer regenerated polyamide. Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|