Teko Evapor8 Light Cushion Low Unisex Sock
- Teko evapor8 Light Cushion Low Unisex Sock
- Low-cut cycling/running socks.
- Superfine recycled yarn cycling socks
|Carbon/Firefly||Extra Large||Our Price £6.99 RRP £10.00||In Stock|
|Carbon/Firefly||Large||Our Price £6.99 RRP £10.00||In Stock|
|Carbon/Firefly||Medium||Our Price £6.99 RRP £10.00||In Stock|
Teko evapor8 Light Cushion Low Unisex Sock
This Teko Evapor8 Low Sock is indeed low cut with only a little peak protruding at the back, perfectly positioned to cushion the top of the shoe's heel cup.
Made from ultrafine regenerated yarn, Teko evapor8 have an excellent track record for being among the most comfortable, hardest wearing and ecologically sound you can buy. What's not to like?
- Fast drying evapora8 fabric enables excellent moisture transfer.
- The fabric wicks fast to help keep your feet hygienic and dry.
- Made from 98% polyamide microfiber, 2% elastane recycled yarn.
- The socks' smooth, seamless and snug second skin fit makes for a perfect match for close fitting cycling shoes.
- The double-cuff ankle helps keep the socks in place.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- See also the women's versionof this sock
'Designed for those people who prefer a really low-cut sock that just peeks out of the top of their running shoes. Super comfortable and ideal for running and fitness as well as cycling and wearing casually. They are easy to care for a really durable for your daily workout.
High-quality Teko performance in a sleek low-profile shape. Luxurious ultrafine fibers wick moisture from the foot and dry quickly, ideal for hot, wet conditions. A seamless, snug fit for perfect comfort. Teko's Evapor8 socks are made from 100% post-consumer regenerated material.
Teko's ambition is make the best socks in the most eco-friendly fashion
Here are some of the steps Teko take to make more ecologically-sound socks.
- Teko produce their socks with merino wool from South America or recycled polyester made from plastic drinks bottles or recycled polyamide.
- All raw materials (except their merino wool which comes from South America) are sourced within 300km of Teko's factories, minimising energy use for transportation.
- Teko transport all raw materials and finished product by boat rather than air.
- All Teko socks meet OekoTex100 standard, manufactured free of toxic dyes, allergens, carcinogens, heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- Teko socks are knitted in the USA or Italy to the very highest environmental and socially responsible standards.
- Teko's office and the factory is powered by renewable energy.
- TEKO pays a fair price for its wool, labour and other materials, so that resources like land and water can be managed wisely, employees can enjoy better health and animals are treated humanely.
- Teko keep packaging to a minimum.
- Because they're made extra durable, Teko socks last longer so they need replaced less often.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|