Tacx Trainer Tyre
|T1390||700*23||Our Price £22.99 RRP £29.99||In Stock|
|T1395||26*1.25||Our Price £22.99 RRP £29.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|T1396||27.5*1.25||Our Price £22.99 RRP £29.99||In Stock|
|T1397||29*1.25||Our Price £22.99 RRP £29.99||In Stock|
Tacx Trainer Tyre 700x23c
The Tacx trainer tyre is specially designed for use with turbo trainers.
- The Tacx Trainer Tyre's blue rubber long-life compound is designed for optimal grip on the turbo's rollers and to minimise the risk of overheating, slipping and premature wear.
- That's significant because you can prematurely wear out normal tyres on a turbo - especially tyres with soft grippy treads.
- Tacx training tyres run quieter on the turbo than regular road tyres.
- Tacx Trainer Tyres are not suitable for normal use on the road.
- The message is clear: reserve these tyres for the turbo and your outdoor tyres for the road.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|