Tacx Booster Ultra High Power Folding Magnetic Trainer T2500
|Our Price £188.99 RRP £225.99||In Stock|
Tacx Booster T2500
The Tacx T2500 is dedicated to boosting strength and stamina. It’s squat sturdy legs keep the unit grounded when you push power output to the max. Its neodymium magnet maximises resistance. Its stainless steel-faced gel roller makes it 25% quieter than rival home trainers with all-steel rollers.
- Sturdy front legs keep the trainer stable, even if you pedal with Chris Hoy-like thigh power.
- The Tacx Booster's magnetic brake's rolling cylinder is made of 'Soft Gel' combined with a stainless steel running surface, making it sound deadening yet wear resistant.
- Handlebar-mounted resistance lever with 10 settings.
- Adjustable resistance makes it easy to tailor your workout so you can keep resistance low at the start and finish, then crank it up in the middle of the workout.
- Supplied with Tacx Skyliner.
'Give yourself a boost with the Tacx Booster. This new cycletrainer with the sturdy look creates pure power. Thanks to the magnetic brake that is even more powerful than the Satoribrake, the Booster generates very high power at low speeds. The Booster can be assembled easily and is also safe, because the brake has been built in so that the rider cannot touch the hot flywheel anymore. The Booster is the new number 1 cycletrainer of the pros for their warming-up and training sessions. But of course the Booster is also available to all the other riders that like ‘to Tacx'. This is the new leading cycletrainer, for everyone.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|