TA Shimano Pattern ATB Chainrings
|58mm||26||4 Arm Inner||Our Price £5.64 RRP £16.59||In Stock|
|64mm||22||4 Arm Inner||Our Price £8.84 RRP £25.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|74mm||32||5 Arm Inner||Our Price £8.50 RRP £24.99||In Stock|
|74mm||34||5 Arm Inner||Our Price £9.18 RRP £26.99||In Stock|
|74mm||36||5 Arm Inner||Our Price £9.18 RRP £26.99||In Stock|
|94mm||50||5 Arm Outer||Our Price £14.28 RRP £41.99||In Stock|
Better quality 7075 aluminium chainrings.
- You need to measure your original chainring's PCD (pitch circle diameter) to determine which chainring will fit your chainset.
- You must also check whether your chainrings require 4 (4-arm) or 5 (5-arm) bolts to attach it.
- UD ramping on middle rings (triple chainset) or inner rings (double chainset) improve shifting.
- Lathe-cut chainring teeth - more precisely manufactured than conventional pressed chainrings.
- Although these rings are narrow enough to use with a 9-speed chain, they're still fine with 7 or 8-spd transmissions.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|