Systemex Suspension Seatpost El
Systemex Suspension Seatpost EL
The Systemex Suspension micro-adjustable seatpost EL helps smooth bumpy rides.
- EL stands for elastomer sprung suspension.
- 45mm travel.
- All-aluminium seatpost construction, bar the 6mm steel Allen bolt.
- Simple, single 6mm Allen bolt fixing secures the saddle to this seatpost with minimum fuss.
- Micro-adjustable seat angle.
- Effective length: 26cm from minimum insertion mark to saddle cradle.
- 27.2mm diameter
- 404g - based upon weighing a Systemex Suspension Seatpost EL at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2014.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|