- Systemex Seatpost
- 400mm aluminium alloy micro-adjustable seatpost
- Simple, single 6mm Allen bolt fixing
Systemex 6061 aluminium alloy micro-adjustable seatpost
- Simple, single 6mm Allen bolt fixing secures the saddle to this seatpost with minimal fuss.
- Micro-adjustable seat angle.
- Post length: 400mm (300mm from minimum insertion mark to the saddle cradle).
- 322g - based upon weighing a 26.4mm Systemex Seatpost at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2014.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Bought this to replace an old seatpost with the separate clamp part with bolts sticking out both side for attaching the seat. As I wanted to replace the 18 year old original saddle with something narrower the bolts were going to be a problem as they would have ended up rubbing against and probably through whatever trousers I chose to wear. The guys in the shop couldn't have been more helpful and even measured the diameter to make sure I got the right one. Bike now looks great with shiny new post and no ugly massive clamp on the top of it.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|