Swisseye Toddler Children's Sunglasses Black Matt/Blue
- SwissEye Toddler Sunglasses Black Matt/Blue
- Cycling sunglasses for the youngest riders
- Sunglasses for toddlers on child seats and Spherovelos
|Our Price £14.99 RRP £18.99||In Stock|
SwissEye Toddler Children's Sunglasses Black Matt/Blue
Be it for protection against glare, dust, insects or UV rays, protective eyewear makes sense for any cyclist, no matter what age - even toddlers on child seats and Spherovelos.
SwissEye Toddler Children's Sunglasses stand out for being especially easy on the eye, and are available in a range of colourways. This set comes with a tasteful black / matt blue frame and a pair of smoke lenses, good for any daylight conditions.
- The sunglasses' soft flexible temples help ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Made in an especially pure TPEE nylon, the SwissEye Toddler Sunglasses' frame is robust, flexible, comfortable and lightweight.
- Wearable style - these shades looks good and feel great, on or off the bike.
- The UV-blocking lenses are securely housed in the sunglasses' frame (not always the case with kids' sunglasses).
- Supplied with microfibre storage bag, which doubles as a cleaning cloth.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 19g.
Why you should consider sunglasses for your children
When you're a child, your eyes are still developing. It's then that you'll most benefit from the eye-protecting, dust-deflecting, insect-stopping, UV-blocking benefits of wearing polycarbonate-lens eyewear whenever you go out - on or off the bike.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|