Swisseye Grip Red Shiny/Black Photochromatic Orange-Smoke
- SwissEye Grip Black Matt/Dark Grey Photochromic Orange-Smoke Sunglasses
- 8-80% transmission cycling sunglasses for all riding conditions
- Sharp looking for off-bike use too
|Our Price £49.99 RRP £69.99||In Stock|
SwissEye Grip Red Shiny/Black Photochromic Orange-Smoke
The SwissEye Grip's Photochromic lenses react to light conditions so they automatically transmit less light in bright conditions and more light as it gets darker, so they make for maximum eye comfort on the bike.
Photochromic lenses that react to light conditions are such an obviously good idea, we don't know why they're not worn by every cyclist.
SwissEye Photochromic lenses stand out for offering the widest transmission range (8-80%) range so they are genuinely usable in any light condition from sun up to sun down.
And that's before we even mention the eye-protecting, dust-deflecting, insect-stopping, UV-blocking benefits of wearing polycarbonate-lens eyewear whenever you go out, on or off the bike.
- The SwissEye Grip is a very comfortable pair of cycling/general sports sunglasses, which automatically adjust to the ambient light conditions.
- They're even usable after dark when they can helpfully block headlight glare.
- Robust, shatterproof polycarbonate frame and lenses.
- Photochromic lenses react to light conditions so you can enjoy the clearest view.
- Anti-reflective coating.
- Rubberised nose piece and temple ends keep these shades comfortably in place.
- Supplied with microfibre storage bag, which doubles as a cleaning cloth.
- Supplied with purpose built case for safe transit.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 28g.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|