Sustrans Route Guide South Yorkshire & Peak District NN68D
- Sustrans South Yorkshire & Peak District Cycle Routes Map
- The best cycle routes in South Yorkshire and Peaks
- 1: 100,000 Ordnance Survey-standard mapping
|£6.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Sustrans South Yorkshire & Peak District Cycle Routes Map
Subtitled 'The official map for National Cycle Network and other routes including sections of the Trans Pennine Trail, the Pennine Cycleway and the Pennine Bridleway National Trail'.
Printed on waterproof paper, this full colour map based on Ordnance Survey data shows clearly mapped cycle routes on traffic-free paths, quiet lanes and roads, with easy to read contours and route profiles. It also features detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities which mark recommended routes as well as National Cycle Network routes. The map includes details of bike shops, cycle hire centres and Tourist Information Centres.
National Cycle Network Routes covered
- National Route 68 (Pennine Cycleway Peak District) - between Derby and Holmfirth, covering the southerly third of the Derby to Berwick-on-Tweed route
- National Route 6 between Derby and Sheffield and on into the Peak District National Park
- National Route 62 between Hyde and Greater Manchester (Trans Pennine Trail)
- National Route 67 between Chesterfield and Barnsley (Trans Pennine Trail), as well as open sections south of Chesterfield (Five Pits Trail, Nutbrook Trail)
- National Route 54 between Etwall and Ripley via Derby, between Chee Dale and Bakewell, Middleton top and Parsley Hay (High Peak Trail), and Hulme end and Waterhouses (Manifold Trail)
- National Route 68 between Ashbourne and Parseley Hay (Tissington Trail)
- National Route 680 between Chee Dale and Bakewell (Monsal Trail)
- 10 city and town insert maps
- Land profiles of the major cycle routes featured and easy to read contours alert you to the intensity of the rides.
- 1: 100,000 scale - you won't need a secondary OS map to verify the info on this map.
- 25x15cm (10x6 inch) folded into its plastic sleeve (100x47cm unfolded) - slips into most cycle jersey back pockets.
- Published 2012.
'NCN South Yorkshire & Peak District
This area map shows the National Cycle Network in South Yorkshire & the Peak District over two map panels.
The Peak District (Britain's first National Park) is an area rich in history and heritage. With over 70 miles of railway paths and other cycle routes, including the Pennine Cycleway on National Route 68, it spreads into South Yorkshire and connects to the vibrant cities of Sheffield, Doncaster and Barnsley.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|