Sustrans Route Guide North York Moors, Tees Valley, Durham Coast MAP33
- Sustrans Route Guide North York Moors, Tees Valley, Durham Coast
- Pocket-sized mapping of National Cycling Network
- North York Moors, Tee Valley, Durham Coast cycle map
Sustrans Route Guide North York Moors, Tees Valley, Durham Coast Map
This map might be pocket sized but it offers large-scale OS-quality 1:110,000 mapping on one side, and more detailed inset maps for major towns and cities, plus recommended linking routes connecting the NCN (National Cycling Network) with quiet roads.
This map covers the National Cycle Network and local routes in the North York Moors, the Cinder Track, the eastern part of the Walney to Wear Cycle Route and five individual day rides.
- Pocket-sized full colour map.
- Clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths.
- Easy to read contours.
- Published October 2014.
- Genuinely pocket sized - 10 x 16 cm (approx 4 x 6 inches) folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded.
Major routes covered on this map:
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|