Sustrans Route Guide Glasgow To Inverness
The official route map & guide to the 214-mile cycle route from Inverness to Glasgow - the Sustrans route throgh the Central Highlands.
The route is broken up into 8 easily-digestible chunks, each with its own panel. Each panel is a 46 x 12cm map. Folded in half, this panel is a good size for most bar bag map cases. Following a route on such a conveniently-formated map is so much easier than using an unfolded full sized map - in a gale.
Like all Sustrans maps, this map has the following features:
- Clearly mapped cycle routes on quiet roads and traffic-free paths.
- Printed on waterproof paper.
- Easy-to-read contours and route profiles.
- Distance markers at 1-mile intervals on NCN (National Cycle Network) routes.
- The map contains all the info required to complete the route - no large scale OS map required.
- Detailed routes through towns.
- Essential visitor information.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|