Sustrans Route Guide Coast To Castles
|£6.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
The prettiest and most cycle friendly 200 mile route from Newcastle to Edinburgh via beautiful coastal roads to Berwick, then inland via Kelso and Innerleithen.
The route is broken up into 8 easily-digestible chunks, each with its own panel. Each panel is a 46 x 12cm map. This panel is a good size for most bar bag map cases. Following a route on such a conveniently-formated map is so much easier than unfolding a full sized map - in a gale.
- Clearly mapped cycle routes on quiet roads and traffic-free paths.
- Printed on waterproof paper.
- Easy-to-read contours and route profiles.
- Distance markers at 1-mile intervals on NCN (National Cycle Network) routes.
- The map contains all the info required to complete the route - no large scale OS map required.
- Detailed routes through towns.
- Essential visitor information.
1. Newcastle-upon-Tyne to Blyth.
2. Blyth to Alnmouth.
3. Alnmouth to Bamburgh.
4. Bamburgh to Berwick-Upon-Tweed.
5. Berwick-Upon-Tweed to Kelso.
6. Kelso to Caddonfoot.
7. Caddonfoot to Carrington.
8. Carrington to Edinburgh.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|