Sustrans Route Guide Clyde To Forth
|£6.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Sustrans Clyde to Forth Cycle Route
Subtitled: The official route map and guide to the 171 miles of cycle route around Glasgow and Edinburgh
- One side of the map details the National Cycle Network-recommended mostly traffic-free route from Gourock to Leith in 4 easily-digestible chunks, each with its own panel.
- Each panel is a 46 x 12cm map. This panel is a good size for most bar bag map cases. Following a route on such a conveniently-formated map is so much easier than unfolding a full sized map - in a gale.
- the other side of the map details 4 more recommended routes.
Like every Sustrans map, Clyde to Forth Cycle Route boasts the following features to recommend it:
- Clearly mapped cycle routes on quiet roads and traffic-free paths.
- Printed on waterproof paper.
- Easy-to-read contours and route profiles.
- Distance markers at 1-mile intervals on NCN (National Cycle Network) routes.
- The map contains all the info required to complete the routes - no large scale OS map required.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|