Sugoi Zap Shoe Cover
- Sugoi Zap Shoe Cover
- Cycling overshoes featuring Zap explosive illumination
- Superior cycling overshoes
|Reflective||Extra Large||Our Price £49.49 RRP £54.99||In Stock|
|Reflective||Large||Our Price £49.49 RRP £54.99||In Stock|
|Reflective||Medium||Our Price £49.49 RRP £54.99||In Stock|
|Reflective||Small||Our Price £49.49 RRP £54.99||In Stock|
Sugoi Zap Shoe Cover
With glass beads impregnated in the fabric to deliver 'explosive illumination', the Zap Shoe Cover is a more protective pair of overshoes - as featured in this video.
Sugoi Zap trademark explosive illumination aside, this is a superbly designed pair of overshoes.
The main body of the Shoe Cover is a substantial 83% woven polyester / 17% stretch spandex material.
Then, crucially, it's laminated with a 50/50 mix of polyurethane for water-repellence and glass beads for retro-reflectivity.
- The back of the overshoe, where it covers the heel and the ankle, is a stretchier 82% Lycra/18% Spandex fabric (similar to deluxe Lycra short fabric) to ensure a snug fit.
- This snug fit helps prevent the common problem of more bulky overshoes that can rub against the cranks.
- The Sugoi Zap Shoe Cover's sole-less design (apart from a simple elastic strap running beneath the shoe's sole) helps guarantee the Sugoi Zap Shoe Cover doesn't interfere with shoe cleat insertion - as can happen when the overshoe has more sole.
- The very substantial rear zip is offset on the outside rather than at the very back of the overshoe.
- This arrangement makes the zip easier to operate and is designed to reduce Achilles tendon irritation.
- Flatlock seamed for comfort and durability.
- Sizes: S (size 40-42 shoe), M (42-44), L (44-46), XL (46-48).
- Only 109g - based upon weighing a pair of medium Sugoi Zap Shoe Covers at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2015.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Now that the darker mornings & evenings are here for commuting to & from work it felt like a good time to upgrade the worn-out overshoes to something 'new'. These are great. They keep your feet warm & dry as long with the added Zap factor. I'm also convinced that cars have been giving me more space than usual as they just don't know what the white blur is. Great stuff!|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|