Sugoi Zap Jacket
- Sugoi Zap Jacket
- Fantastically reflective bike jacket
- Breathable waterproof cycling jacket
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Sugoi Zap Jacket
The Sugoi Zap Jacket takes reflectivity to the next level as revealed in this road.cc review with video.
The jacket itself is waterproof, breathable and nicely cut so it looks smart and eminently wearable, day or night, on or off the bike.
- Sugoi's innovative Pixel fabric delivers 'explosive illumination'.
- The entire garment lights up when shone upon - not just the reflective stripes as is the case with regular cycling jackets.
- 100% polyester breathable, waterproof fabric.
- The jacket main body is mesh lined, the sleeves' lining is a lightweight 'solid ' (non-mesh) polyester.
- The Sugoi Zap Jacket is cut for cycling with a high collar, long sleeves and an extra long tail.
- The jacket's simple 'Semi Fit' cut is streamlined without being constricting.
- The elastic hem and cuffs keep it in place when you stretch out on the bike - no drawcords or Velcro required.
- Full water-resist zip.
- The zip, the zipper garage and the collar all have a light fleece liner for added comfort.
- The single, disguised 18cm wide x 18cm tall rear pocket with flap will take a sports wallet and smartphone.
- Lightweight - 370g based upon weighing a large Sugoi Zap Jacket at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
'Our modern lives force us outdoors to commute and train in the dark, making it essential to be visible at night. The Zap Collection keeps you ultra-visible in low light conditions.
At SUGOI, we specialize in apparel that allows you to perform when the elements don’t cooperate, including darkness. Thanks to our Zap Collection, you don’t have to worry about staying safe as the days turn into long nights.
This season we are excited about Zap - a new, incredibly visible fabric that creates explosive illumination. Zap comprises the base fabric for entire garments, no longer restricted to small hits of reflectivity allowing the entire apparel to become a source of visibility.
With the Zap Bike Jacket, SUGOI opens the door to a new era of visual technology. The secret lies within our new Zap Woven fabric, which provides explosive visibility and water protection when conditions get ugly. Entirely constructed of the Zap fabric, no longer is the jacket restricted to small hits of reflectivity, allowing the entire garment to become a source of visibility, via micro-glass beads applied to the woven fabric shell.
Best of all, Zap only reveals its hidden power when struck by artificial light, allowing color and style to play the lead role in the daytime.
Our semi fit garments are designed to fit close to the body but not so tight that you'll feel self conscious at the coffee shop when you're picking up a post ride drink.'
|Black||Extra Extra Large||714642928959|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|