Sugoi Zap Bootie
- Sugoi Zap Bootie
- Most eye-catchingly reflective
- Cycling overshoes
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £14.99 RRP £29.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £14.99 RRP £29.99||In Stock|
Sugoi Zap Bootie
Probably the most reflective overshoes on the market, each bootie is impregnated with literally hundreds of glass beads which light up when fellow road users' dipped headlights shine on them. Sugoi call this effect 'explosive illumination', best illustrated by Sugoi's video.
Sugoi Zap Booties come highly recommended if you want to ensure you're seen, while arriving at your destination with dry feet.
The Sugoi Zap Bootie offers a more relaxed fit and its hook and loop (Velcro-style) rear closure is more accommodating than the road shoe-optimised Sugoi Zap Shoe Cover.These factors make Sugoi Zap Booties the best choice for wearing over wider cycling shoes.
- 60% polyester, 25% micro-glass bead, 15% polyurethane waterproof fabric.
- Sugoi Zap Booties are fully tape seamed to keep out the rain.
- The minimal sole makes the bootie compatible with any cleated shoe.
- The toe section of the sole is stretchy to keep it securely in place.
- The overshoe's hook and loop (Velcro-style) rear closure will wrap around a wide range of shoes, making Zap Booties an excellent commuting choice.
- The Velcro closure is completely covered with a 3cm-wide reflective-faced stormflap to make Sugoi Zap Booties even more eye-catching.
- Wearing booties helps keep your shoes clean, dry and in good nick.
- Only 109g based on weighing a pair of size large Sugoi Zap Booties at Bike Co-op HQ.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|