SRAM PC1071 10 Speed Chain
|£32.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
SRAM PC 1071 10-Speed Chain
The SRAM PC 1071 chain is precisely chamfered to help ensure the smoothest gear shifts.
- HollowPins reduce weight without compromising their chrome-hardened strength.
- SRAM for assured quality.
- Nickel plated outer plates for improved corrosion resistance.
- Made for 10-speed transmissions, SRAM especially recommend this chain for their Force drivetrains.
- PowerLock for tool free installation (unless you need to shorten the chain in which case you will need a chain rivet tool).
- Note that SRAM recommend that the especially tight tolerances of 10 speed chains preclude removing then refitting the chain and suggest that 'PowerLock is good for a one-time application only'.
- 114 links.
- Claimed weight: 264g.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|