Spokes Cyclist's Map of West Lothian
Want to explore NCN (National Cycle Network) Route 75 by the Union Canal? The Spokes West Lothian Cycle Map will keep you on the right track.
- Maps out every cycle path in West Lothian + recommended quiet roads.
- Equally important, the Spokes Midlothian Cycle Map alerts you to roads where cycling is not recommended or prohibited.
- Places of interest.
- Truly useful large (1: 30,000 / 2 inch per mile) scale.
- Town maps of Linlithgow and Broxburn in 1:10,000 / 6 inches to 1 mile scale.
- Full colour.
- Coverage: Fauldhouse and Harperrig Reservoir to the south Blackridge to the west, Cramond Brig and Currie to the East and the Firth of Forth to the North.
- Profits go to Spokes, the Lothian Cycle Campaign - the model pressure group who have been campaigning for cyclists rights since 1977.
- If you are looking for the best off-road/quiet road routes near Edinburgh, Spokes maps are definitive.
- This second edition published 2005.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|