Spokes Cyclists' Map of East Lothian 3RD Edition
- Spokes Cyclists' Map of East Lothian 3rd Edition
- Large scale 1:30,000 map covers some of the best cycle routes in Scotland
- Highlights traffic-free Sustrans NCN routes in East Lothian
Spokes Cyclists' Map of East Lothian 3rd Edition
Quiet B-roads, off-road routes, hills and seaside - East Lothian offers some of the best cycling in Scotland. We therefore welcome the third edition of the Spokes East Lothian Cycle Map, which follows the successful formula of the three companion Spokes Maps - Edinburgh, Midlothian and West Lothian.
- Large scale 1:30,000 (2" to 1 mile).
- Larger scale town maps (1:10,000/ 6" to 1 mile) of Musselburgh, Wallyford, Haddington, Tranent, North Berwick and Dunbar.
- Full colour.
- Highlights traffic-free Sustrans NCN (National Cycle Network) cycle paths and cycle friendly B roads.
- Published 2014.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|