Specialized Zee Cage II DT Bottle Cage
- Specialized Zee Cage II DT bicycle bottle cage.
- Composite version of Specialized's snazzy Zee cage.
- Side loading - perfect for compact frames.
|Left Hand||Black/White||£12.00||In Stock|
|Right Hand||Black/White||£12.00||In Stock|
Specialized Zee Cage II DT
The Specialized Zee Cage II DT is an even lighter weight composite version of Specialized's snazzy Zeebottle cage design.
The 'Z'-shaped design is open at one side to makes it easy to fit or remove your bottle side-ways: not just straight up and down as you would with a standard cage. This design suits some riders better anyway, plus it can be your only option if your bike frame is too compact or complicated to take a standard bottle cage.
- This side-loading cage will fit many bikes with compact frames, which don't have enough room for a conventional bottle and cage (or enough clearance under the top tube to access the bottle).
- Side loading can be your best or your only option with full-suspension / children's / women's bikes.
- Some riders find that the side-loading open design 'swallows' the bottle with greater ease than a conventional cage.
- If you bolt the Specialized Zee Cage II DT to the down tube, you can access the bottle from the right-hand side.
- If you fit the cage to the seat tube, you can access the bottle from the left-hand side.
- Compatible with Specialized EMT Cage Mount tool.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 43g.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Got one of these with the Specialized starter kit and it broke after a month. The one sided nature of it means the bottle doesn't sit properly in it and it's really awkward to put back in with one hand. It's really substandard IMO. Buy the Specialized Rib Cage bottle holder instead. I've had several of them on my bikes for over 15 years without any issue!|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|