Specialized Zee Cage II Alloy Bottle Cage
- Banish dull bottle cages.
- Fit a Specialized Zee Cage II Alloy.
- Side loading.
|Black/White||£12.00||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Zee Cage II Alloy
Liberate your bike from dreary cages.
Why settle for a dull bottle cage when you can mount the arty Specialized Zee Cage to your bike?
The 'Z'-shaped design is open at one side to makes it easy to fit or remove your bottle side-ways: not just straight up and down as you would with a standard cage. This design suits some riders better anyway, plus it can be your only option if your bike frame is too compact or complicated to take a standard bottle cage.
- This side-loading cage will fit many bikes with compact frames, which don't have enough room for a conventional bottle and cage (or enough clearance under the top tube to access the bottle).
- Side loading can be your best or your only option with full-suspension / children's / women's bikes.
- Some riders find that the side-loading open design 'swallows' the bottle with greater ease than a conventional cage.
- If you bolt the Specialized Zee Cage II Alloy to the down tube, you can access the bottle from the right-hand side.
- If you fit the cage to the seat tube, you can access the bottle from the left-hand side.
- Durable aluminium construction.
- Compatible with SWAT (Storage, Water, Air and Tools) storage kit if you are lucky enough to own a 2014-or-laterSpecialized Stumpjumper HT or Epic.
- Compatible with Specialized EMT Cage Mount tool
- Manufacturer's published weight: 50g.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|