Specialized Women's Shasta SS Jersey '16
- Specialized Women's Shasta SS Jersey
- A pleasingly low-key cycling top for women
- Manufactured from recycled coffee and carbon yarns
|Coral Heather||Extra Large||£35.00||In Stock|
|Coral Heather||Large||£35.00||In Stock|
|Coral Heather||Medium||£35.00||In Stock|
Specialized Women's Shasta SS Jersey
The Specialized Shasta short sleeve jersey combines a casual style with the attributes you look for in a cycling top - in particular, a soft, comfortable, fast-wicking stretch fabric, and back pockets to carry essentials.
What's more, this is one of our first ever garments made in VaporRize fabric, manufactured from recycled coffee and carbon yarns.
- Coming in a single colour, the Specialized Shasta offers an alternative to the multi-coloured, multi-panelled tops you'll find on most bike shop clothing rails.
- Specialized's Shasta range readily crosses over as gym, yoga class or general leisure wear.
- The jersey's VaporRize knit fabric accelerates moisture evaporation off the skin and neutralises sweaty odour.
- The fabric is Deflect UV 50+ treated to help protect the skin from harmful rays.
- The jersey's two rear pockets might carry all you need (phone, cash, mini-pump, tyre levers, tube) for an afternoon out, and save you encumbering yourself or your bike with daypacks and panniers.
- Reflective detailing helps keep you safe.
- Specialized Standard Fit - this form-fitting jersey won't get in a flap but it does offer a more relaxed fit than a Race Fit jersey.
- Long sleeve versionalso available.
|Coral Heather||Extra Large||888818102600|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|