Specialized Women's Shasta 3/4 Tight
- Specialized Women's Shasta 3/4s
- Unpadded cycling 3/4s
- Freedom of movement on or off the bike
|Black/Heather||Extra Large||£55.00||In Stock|
Specialized Women's Shasta 3/4s
Unlike most cycling 3/4s, Specialized Shasta knickers don't have a chamois pad. This can be a good thing if you want a nice pair of 3/4s that will readily double for gym, yoga class or general leisure wear. Plus you can always wear these 3/4s over padded Lycra shorts when you cycle.
What's more, this is one of our first ever garments made in VaporRize fabric, manufactured from recycled coffee and carbon yarns.
- The 3/4's VaporRize knit fabric accelerates moisture evaporation off the skin and neutralises sweaty odour.
- The fabric is Deflect UV 50+ treated to help protect the skin from harmful rays.
- Reflective flashes on both legs help keep you safe.
- Size guide: the inseam is 47cm / 18.5 inches long.
- A small, open front pocket on each side might be the perfect place to stash a gel or a handkerchief.
- Ingredients: 82% polyester/18% spandex.
Why 3/4s Are Awesome
Lycra 3/4s offer virtually the same degree of comfort and freedom of movement as the same quality of shorts with the added benefit of knee protection on cooler days. That's important because chilled knees can become sore knees. What's more, 3/4s help support and compress the knee joints in a similar fashion to elastic bandages, frequently used to alleviate knee pain. Also, some people who feel self-conscious going out in shorts feel perfectly comfortable wearing 3/4s.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|