Specialized Women's BG Wiretrap Long Finger Gel Glove
- Specialized Women's BG Gel WireTap Glove
- Full finger Body Geometry cycling glove
- Touchscreen-compatible cycling glove for women
|Black/Pink||Small||£35.00||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Women's BG Long Finger Gel WireTap Glove
With its WireTap touchscreen-friendly forefinger and thumb, its Body Geometry Gel cushioning and its lightweight, ventilated softmesh back, the Specialized Women's BG Long Finger Gel WireTap Glove may well be the ultimate summer cycling glove.
- Touch-screen compatible thumbs and forefingers mean you don't have to remove these gloves to scroll your phone or GPS.
- Body Geometry Gel technology reduces hand numbness by relieving pressure on the sensitive ulnar nerve.
- Soft BG Gel foam padding across other palm pressure zones provides additional hand comfort.
- Supple, durable and machine washable reinforced Micromatrix synthetic leather palm.
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe thumb for brushing away sweat.
- The soft mesh stretch back delivers a great fit and doesn't overheat the hands so you can wear these gloves all summer long.
- Micro-width Velcro closure for comfort and unrestricted wrist movement.
- Proportionally sized for a woman's slimmer hand and fingers.
- Note: the glove's fingers are standard length. Specialized call it a 'long finger glove' to differentiate it from their short finger track mitts (which Specialized also call 'gloves').
- Unlike most full finger gloves, the Specialized Gel WireTap Glove is comfortable to wear over the summer months, thanks to its low bulk and its minimal mesh back design. This means you will probably want a warmer pair for riding through the depths of winter.
Specialized Body Geometry Gloves and Track Mitts
Shock from the road or trail is continually (albeit subtly) transmitted via the handlebars to your hands. You notice a tingling sensation. You are experiencing ulnar nerve inflammation. This can lead to numbness or, worse still, carpal tunnel syndrome. As long ago as the 19th Century, physicians identified this condition and referred to it as the cyclists' palsy.
Developed by ergonomic specialist Dr. Roger Minkow in association with Specialized's pro riders, Body Geometry mitts and gloves incorporate foam and gel padding exactly where required to help prevent this inflammation.
'Change your music or make that critical phone call (NOT while riding of course!) without taking off your gloves - WireTap technology makes these gloves touch screen-friendly. Sized specifically for women, this plush glove also features Body Geometry Gel padding on the grip and heel for maximum comfort and coverage with minimum fatigue.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|