Specialized Wedgie Seat Bag
|Black||£20.00||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Specialized Wedgie Bag
The Specialized Wedgie is small enough to sit unobtrusively under the saddle, but large enough to accommodate a couple of inner tubes (even mountain bike sized) and a multitool.
- Smooth synthetic leather construction makes the Specialized's Wedgie Bag more water resistant than most seat packs.
- Continuing the weatherproof theme, the Specialized Wedgie Bag's zips are water resistant.
- Its narrow width (9cm max) means this bag is unlikely to chafe your thighs.
- The universal Velcro strap fitting means the Specialized Wedgie can be fitted in seconds to any saddle with rails.
- The universal Velcro strap fitting means you don't have to buy a separate bracket if you want to switch your Wedgie between bikes, as is the case with seat packs with fancy click-fix fittings.
- Approx dimensions: 20 x 11 x 9cm.
- 1.6 litre capacity expands to 2 litres at the pull of a zip.
SpecializedBuy Specialized bikes from Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op's fantastic range of road, mountain, hybrid, electric and kids bikes and bicycle kit from California's best.
See all Saddle & Frame Fitting Bags from Specialized
See all products from Specialized
See all Saddle & Frame Fitting Bags
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|I have had one of these bags bought from the Edinburgh Bicycle Coop in Aberdeen 4 or 5 years ago. It is switched between by mtb, road bike and tourer and has never failed me. The waterproofing seal to the zip has just begun to break up, slightly interfering with the smooth running of the zip but this could be sorted with a one minute tidy up with a Stanley knife. I was looking to buy another couple of saddlebags so I have one for each bike and I will be returning for another great specialised product.|
|I've had a road bike since last June and this was the second Specialized Wedgie bag I'd bought. Originally had the Mini Wedgie. In less than 8 months the zips on both bags have burst. I cycle to work and home every day and only carry essentials so neither bag was ever over-filled. Very disappointing. Would not buy again.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|